Want to share your story and help others understand mental health? Join our new peer program as Champion Ambassadors as a blogger to help raise funds or educate by becoming an advocate. Volunteer Now!!
Join. Give Back. Become a Champion Ambassador.
Want to share your story and help others understand mental health? Become a Champion Ambassador. Our Champion Ambassador program is designed to help change the perceptions on mental health and why it’s important to talk about it! Using the hashtag #StepUpForMentalHealth, our goal is to shape the conversation around mental health and help families take steps in addressing mental health concerns, have support and seek knowledge on their mental health needs or as a caregiver and to focus on self-care. Are you able and ready to take on the challenge and talk about mental health and how it affects all types of families?
Join Our Team
We’re looking for bolggers, Vloggers, storytellers, fundraisers and supporters. We’re looking for people who are passionate about mental health education and want to share their stories to help other families. Ambassadors must have had a mental illness, have some connection with a family member with a mental health issue, or work in the field as a mental health professional. We want someone who has the time and will be committed to nationwide advocacy and open to sharing mental health issues in your life. The motto is #StepUpForMentalHealth and remove stigma and fear from telling your truth!
Goals and Expectations
- Become a fundraiser for Step Up For Mental Health: Online tools, events, private events.
- Commit to at least one (1) year of service as a Champion Ambassador.
- Join our annual Virtual Bike Ride for our #StepUpForMentalHealth campaign.
- Raise at least $250 annually for our tutoring and mentoring programs and family grants. If you have an idea, we want to hear it! Brainstorming is fun!
- Join our social media campaign and help spread the word out about our programs, services and self-care goals. Share our message at least twice a month on a social network of your choice using the hashtags #StepUpForMentalHealth, #MyMHStory, #MindBody
- Help use grow the Champion Ambassador team! Spread the work to other like-minded people who might want to get involved.
Why Giving Helps Everyone!
By getting involved, you have a chance to:
- Support your social cause and be part of a team doing good work.
- Add practical skills to your resume and boost your personal development.
- Blog about meaningful topics and advocate for change.
- Network with like-minded professionals.
Join our team of Champion Ambassadors and begin your #StepUpForMentalHealth journey today.